We are your guide to lower middle market capital solutions
Investment Type & Size
- Investment size between $20 and $100 million per transaction.
- Senior secured first lien, unitranche, split lien debt financings, and corresponding equity investments.
- Underwriting capabilities up to $100 million.
- Private companies generating between $5 and $50 million of EBITDA.
- Numerous industry sectors including: aerospace & defense, business services, consumer products & services, distribution, education, financial services, food & beverage, healthcare, industrial services, manufacturing, media & entertainment, software & technology, and telecommunications.
- Capital is often used for acquisitions, growth capital, leveraged buyouts, and recapitalizations.
- Focus on originated loans, as opposed to broadly syndicated financings. Stellus is typically the sole lender in the tranches in which it invests. However, we are open to partnering with a small number of lenders in “club” deals.
- Companies headquartered (or with a majority of their operations) in the United States and Canada.